Man with a Van can provide packing services in addition to moving services upon request. If you’re interested in having our trained and experienced teams take over the tedious task of packing your belongings let us know and we’ll discuss what the best course of action is for your particular circumstances.
Packing jobs are more involved than standard moving services so they may require us to ask more questions about your needs and expectations. Packing and moving services can sometimes be completed in one day but may require 2 separate reservations over the course of multiple days. Please discuss packing services with the booking agent
who assists you. We will not come prepared with packing materials unless you are explicitly confirmed for both moving AND packing services.
If you would like us to bring extra supplies to supplement what you already have we’re happy to provide them! All supplies must explicitly be requested at least 24 hours prior to your move. We usually keep spare mattress bags on hand as they are required by the city. Our supplies are charged on a per use basis, however, if you request that we bring
supplies and you end up not using any you may still incur a $25 fee to cover the cost of our traveling to purchase additional supplies.
- Queen Mattress Bags $14
- King mattress bags $17
- Bubble wrap (125’x1’) $52
- Packing Paper $34 (25lb bundle)
- Tape (2” x 55yds) $3
- Wardrobe Boxes $20 (48” high and holds 2 feet of hanging clothes)
- Small Cardboard Box 12″x12″x16″ $4.00 – The best boxes for moving books, small boxes are also perfect for packing DVDs,
magazines, collectibles, canned food, small appliances, glasses and dishes.
- Medium Cardboard Box 18″x18″x16″ $5.00 – The most common moving box, this size is good for office supplies, records, toys, small
appliances, decor, photo albums and most household items.
- Large Cardboard Box 18″x18″x24″ $6.00 – Made for bulkier items such as comforters, pillows, linens, vases, large dishes, board
games and more.